What you’ll learn on the Luscious Burlesque Course …
Discover the magic of burlesque with bumps and grinds, walks and poses, shimmies and the iconic tassel twirl. The classes are small and the student-teacher attention is big with co-facilitator Trixi Tassels teaching the course alongside Little Lady Luscious. Absolute beginners are welcome. The course is over an 8 week period and by the end of it, you’ll be walking down the street with more confidence and style.
“Well let’s just say I am more cheeky now than before …Read all about Frankly Desire’s Luscious experience via our blog here.
Beginner Burlesque Class Structure
Each class is an hour and a half long. We’ll start with a short warm-up and dive into burlesque technique and a dance routine.
Each week we’ll be looking at a different burlesque technique:
- Week 1: Walking and Posing
- Week 2: Bumps, Grinds and Shimmies with Trixi Tassels
- Week 3: Stockings & props
- Week 4: Costume & Teasing
- Week 5: Character development
- Week 6: Routine development with Trixi Tassels
- Week 7: Tasseling & Finishing your lines with Trixi Tassels
- Week 8: Dress rehearsal for the show with Little Lady Luscious and Trixi Tassels
- Student showcase – This is usually a week to two weeks after the course finishes
Cost: £180.00 for the full course
Beginner Course dates:
All classes are held at The Academy Mews Studio in Camden – 15 Pratt Mews, NW1 0AD
February 2020 – Wednesday 5th February – Wednesday 25th March – 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm