We are very lucky to have this burlesque starlet available to perform for us this Friday. You will find her being cheeky with the Folly Mixtures but this Friday she’ll be getting sexy with Chewbacca. Meet the awesome Bootsy Bonafonté and what she’ll have in store for us at Luscious Cabaret …
1. Lets get straight to it, Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars, obvs!
2. What was your inspiration for your may the fourth routine?
Han Solo is an antifascist cowboy, I love the rock and roll style. He’s a heartbreaker! I wanted to play on that good-hearted rebel side of his.
3. Do you believe in alien life?
I would like to think there is another life form looking down at us and thinking how odd humans are – like how we pair up and share beds to shut down and recharge every night, and how we share tables to look at each other whilst we eat in restaurants? Just me?
4.Your fav star wars character and why?
Han Solo, because he’s a dude, and he gets to hang out with Chewie.
5.What do you enjoy about themed cabaret/burlesque nights?
The costumes of both the performers and audience!
6. Fav star wars film
Return of the Jedi – I love the Ewoks 😊
7. Talk us through your costume, did you make it, buy it? if you made it how easy was it/what were the challenges? What inspired you to use this costume.
Ask me this again the night before the show…
8.Would you have crawled in your dead tauntauns belly?
Nah, I’m vegan. And I wouldn’t be able to deal with the smell.
9. If you could perform at another themed night, what would you like it to be?
Ooo good question – maybe childhood toys?
10. Without giving too much away what can we expect from your act?
Something to do with Han Solo… 😉
Are you ready for some May the fourth fun? Join us on Friday by clicking the button below!