With Luscious Cabaret’s 2017 return coming up in just a couple of weeks, it’s time to start properly introducing our stellar line up! First up, we have a chat with the lovely Dolly Liscious, who will be enchanting us all come February 3rd with a stunning mix of ballet and Burlesque!
1. What’s the ideal way for you to start off your day?
A good breakfast and a cup of coffee.
2. Are you more of a morning person or a night owl?
I am a morning person, however I love to dance the night away!
3. Where do you get the inspiration for your acts?
I have been dancing for 18 years, so I get my own ideas from past experiences.
4. What’s your favourite way to unwind after performing?
Watching a movie … a Disney film.
5. Tell us about your most memorable moment on stage. (Can be good or bad!)
Performing in front of a non-burlesque audience .. oh my, they didn’t know where to look. I was so pleased they applauded when I had finished!
6. What show are you currently binge-watching?
7. Who would you most like to perform for, and why?
Raven Noir, she is such an inspiration!
8. Any New Year’s resolutions?
Nope I am always myself and why should I change for anyone??