Our next Luscious Cabaret performer seems a bit… unorthodox, to put it mildly. Amongst other things, it appears that Baron Fingolfin has a penchant for all-caps and ferrets (we don’t judge in the cabaret world). To be completely honest, we’re not sure what goes on 90% of the time in this interview – but who cares? We simply cannot wait to see what the Baron will bring to the stage tomorrow at The Albany!
1. What does a typical working week look like for you?
YEAH POPPET I GOT A FEW JOBS TO DO – PLAY WITH FERRET AN FEED SANDI TOKSVIG – SHE VERY TIME CONSUME AN DEN I HANG OUT WIT MY GOOD FRIEND LIKE AINSLEY
2. Do you have any special tricks or routines to get yourself “in the zone” before a show?
I ALWAYS LISSEN TO ECUADOR BY THE NINETIES DJ SASH A FEW TIME
3. What is your go-to Christmas movie?
I LIKK THE ONE WITH THW LITTLE GIRL WHO FUXKS UP THE BURGLAR
4. What are your favourite things to do when you’re not on stage?
UMM MAYBE I PLAY SOME DISCO VIOLIN AN MAKE BBQ WITH AINSLEY
5. Tell us about your proudest moment as a performer.
6. Which three people, dead or alive, would you most like at the top of your Christmas party guestlist?
7. Give us a tease for what we can expect from your act on the 10th of December!
PROBABLY I SONG A SONG ABOUT SOMETHING AN SAY HAPPY CRISMAS AT THE END WE CAN HAVE A BEER
8. Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Photo credits: Joseph Brett