Just over a week to go now until Luscious Cabaret arrives at The Albany on Saturday, December 10th for an extra special festive show, and in typical Luscious fashion, it’s time to meet our fabulous performers!
Firat up, a lady who needs no introduction except to say she’s one of the most “natural” talents we’ve ever had on stage! This bodacious belle is not afraid to show off her many gifts… and she knows a little enhancement never hurt anybody! It’s Kiki Mellek!
1. What does a typical working week look like for you?
In a typical week I have 2 Vampire facials and cheekbone/lip enhancements. Manicures and pedicures, every other day. Wednesdays are spent with my follicle designer. There’s usually 3 days booked at my urine detox sanitarium.
And I squeeze in Skin wraps, Buttocks wraps, Nipple wraps, avocado wraps, bird faeces ointment care, and any necessary ‘up-keep surgery’ when I can. I’m also currently undergoing thigh gap therapy, which will take approximately 3 months.
You have to put in the time to look this good darling!
2. Do you have any special tricks or routines to get yourself “in the zone” before a show?
I have recorded myself speaking wonderful, positive affirmations. So my routine is to position myself in front of a full-length mirror and listen to my positive statements. I repeat them back – 82 times. I find it works best when I am totally naked.
3. What is your go-to Christmas movie?
It’s not a ‘traditional’ Christmas movie but I love Edward Scissor Hands. It breaks my heart that the inventor never got to finish his Edward. What a creation! I just wish he had a couple of needles amongst those scissors… that would be perfection! ….
‘Eddie Needle Hands’ – Oooh I could write the sequel!
4. What are your favourite things to do when you’re not on stage?
See answer 1. Oh, and to watch back my stage performances of course!
5. Tell us about your proudest moment as a performer.
Well, I’ve know Melania Trump back from when we modeled together for the Harpers Bizarre swim suit edition. So now I would have to say my proudest moment was performing for the president elect (Big D, as I know him) at his and Melania’s private engagement party.
I’m hoping Donald remembers me for his inauguration. That would top Trump everything!
6. Which three people, dead or alive, would you most like at the top of your Christmas party guestlist?
7. Give us a tease for what we can expect from your act on the 10th of December!
It’s a Christmas present darling! You can’t open it before its time! He only comes once a year – so have patience.
8. Have you been naughty or nice this year?