We are so excited to have the deliciously devilish Miss Luci Furr answering our interview questions today. This saucy lady will have all of us on our knees and begging for for forgiveness come next Friday, when Luscious Cabaret returns to the Albany…
1. What’s the ideal way for you to start your day?
With more sleep, a long lie in and then an afternoon nap.
2. How do you come up with a new act or routine? What does that creative process look like?
A song I like gets stuck in my head. I start doing bumps, grinds and wiggles while listening to it on the tube (to the horror of those around me). Then comes the naughty story I want to tell and lo and behold- routine!
3. Where – or for whom – would you most like to perform one day?
Strangely, I’ve always felt the lure of the Globe Theatre- it’s the ultimate in interactive audiences. I think this Wooden O needs a little burlesque!
4. Favourite guilty pleasure?
Cheese and crackers whilst watching Murder She Wrote.
5. Tell us about the most embarrassing moment that you’ve had while performing.
Hmm, well part of my costume once caught fire, a passing double-decker bus once got an unexpected eyeful, I have befuddled the audience at a drum and bass night… but nothing too bad so far. Maybe tonight’s the night!
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
Nothing I have remains hidden for long…
7. What would you be doing with your life if you weren’t performing?
Having nightmares about being fully-clothed in public.
8. Give us a teaser for what we can expect from you at Luscious Cabaret…
Blessings and benediction at The Church of Miss Luci Furr. On your knees is closer to God, sinners!
*Photo credits to Emma Ronay Bower