A very big hello and welcome to our inaugural Luscious Blog post! We are going to be posting about anything and everything that catches our fancy, sharing tidbits of what goes on “behind the scenes” here at Luscious HQ as well as thoughts on London’s entertainment scene. If you’d like us to talk about any topic in particular, you can contact us through email or social media to make suggestions!
Today we’re getting ready for the Big Burlesque Day Out in Camden that’s taking place tomorrow, and we’ve been spending the day getting crafty with glitter and glue. Exciting stuff indeed. We’ll be there from 11am to 5pm, so be sure to come down for a chat and a wander. For now, we thought we’d share what a typical Friday looks like for Team Luscious…
- Have a lengthy chat about life, the universe, and everything.
- Listen to PopMaster on Radio 2 and sing along (badly)
- Make a to-do list
- Have some tea and breakfast (we are particularly partial to pastries, as well as alliteration, apparently.)
- Actually begin work
- Update our Luscious social media accounts
- Draft a mailing list
- Do some listings for our Burlesque classes
- Edit the Luscious marketing packs
- Worry about all the things we haven’t gotten around to doing
- Consolation tea
Ashamed? Not us. To be fair though, Little Lady Luscious does make a smashing cup of tea. Ask her to make you one sometimes. Meanwhile, keep an eye out for our next blog post, coming soon!
Better have another cup of tea before we write that one, though…
Lots of Love
Team Luscious xx